Group Activities, Team Building and Corporate Challenges
Corporate: whether you are looking for a structured team building day or a different day away from the office, we are the ideal venue for your company or organisation. Contact us to arrange a day (or half day) tailored to meet your needs.
Private: families and groups of friends can also take advantage of our group rates. Why not do something different for a birthday or celebration?
We can design a programme to meet your requirements based on full days, half days or several days of activity sessions.
The programme can be for fun or with a learning objective, the possibilities are only limited by the imagination.
- Entertain your clients with something different
- Build team spirit amongst your staff
- Use outdoor activities as a learning environment that develops effective group communication.
Our most popular events are:
- Canoeing, Kayaking or Stand up paddle boarding – learn the basic skills then journey together to an island (if you are out for the day why not bring a picnic).
- Group Canoe – our group canoes each seat 8 – 12 people and can be used for journeys on the lake, time trials or charity races.
- Introduction to Sailing or Windsurfing – a fun exciting session to learn new skills together.
- Raft Building – a great session where the group is split into teams who each build a raft from the equipment provided then race against the other teams!
- Ghyll Scramble (Canyoning) – a great team activity for families, groups and organisations (you will need to provide your own transport for this activity).
We can offer a mixture of activities – please call us to discuss the specialist programme for your group and our price offer.