017687 72912 | info@derwentwatermarina.co.uk

Can I fish on the lake?

You need a Rod Licence and a local permit (available at Youdales in Keswick) to fish on the lake.

Can I hire a motor boat?

I’m afraid we don’t hire out motor boats but if you contact the Keswick Launch Company they should be able to help you.

How much experience do I need?

We don’t ask for a lot of experience for paddling just that you are confident that you can manage the boat on the water with the conditions on the day.

Do you provide wetsuit shoes

We don’t provide footwear but we would recommend wearing it. We do sell some very good value wetsuit shoes in our shop.